Rock Camp Round 1 Participants!
1. Download forms. Bring completed on Monday
2. Read the highlighted points and reminders below.
We are looking forward to a great week at rock camp. We will be going through and immersive band experience together. You will learn skills, learn songs, learn to work together as a band, and grow in your ability to perform on stage as you put together your live show for Friday.
Attached are some forms that we need completed. They cover things like gear, behavior, waivers, etc.
Please print them out and bring them with you Monday Morning. If you cannot do that, please have a parent/guardian available at Sign in Monday morning. Thanks!
Details and Highlights:
Who: Rock Camp Participants
What: Twin Ports Rock Camp: Round 1. This week!
Where: Bayside Baptist Church, Superior WI.
- Sign in / Set up Monday June 13 @ 7:45-8:30am.
- Camp: June 13-17. 8am-12:00pm.
- Concert Friday June 17 @ 5pm-6pm.
Reminders / Highlights:
- Generally, you will be brining
- Your instrument
- Cables to connect power/sound
- Amplifier if you have it. (Guitar/Bass in particular)
- Accessories: picks, capo, drumsticks, etc
- Bottle for water
- Snacks are on your own. We will have a break time if you want to bring some.
- We will end at 12:00. Please check out with us before going.
- Invite friends and family to the final show on Friday @ 5pm! Free Admission.
Looking forward to rocking with you this week!
The DeepWater Team!
If you would like to beta test our ROCK CAMP STUDENT FOCUS for the future. Feel Free.